We help you reach your destination
MTAP offers the most optimized routes for its employees to go places as professionals. We’re flexible and adaptable, just like the services we provide.
If you’re looking for someone to help tap your potential to its maximum level, MTAP is the right place for you.
Here you will have the opportunity to track your progress every step of the way.
Unity in diversity
Journey Before Destination
Join us as we change the world
We’d love to add new perspectives to our vision. Send us your resumés so that we can schedule an interview.
Please contact Sravanthi at 080 67742743 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Node.JS, React.JS
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Data structures and algorithmic techniques
- Coding Ability
- ability to drive individually.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drive team strategy and execute superior customer success management to global customers
- Ensure integration of your team with other functions, such as sales, product, engineering, COE, and other customer success teams by defining touch-points, hand-offs, SLAs, etc.
- Handle customer and internal escalations and deal personally with difficult customer situations and issues. Work with the relevant teams to identify, prioritize and resolve customer issues in order to meet customer objectives and goals
- Define, track and improve operational metrics for effective CSM operations
- Feed Product Intelligence and Customer Intelligence to the product, engineering, COE, and customer success teams
- Continuously identify ways of process improvement and increasing productivity of the team
- Working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Continually assess customer progress toward stated goals and drive expected results in the areas of adoption, usage, business value, friction, and overall relationship
- Engaging regularly with customers via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Looking for client handling and analytical skills
- Very strong in system process data
- Should be able to lead the regional customer success team
Other Details :
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Travel requirement: Very minimal (50%)
The two new products mentioned above are going into their Beta stage shortly and considerable effort has gone into building these systems from ground up.
For these two products, we are looking for an experienced product manager who has a track record of defining and executing complex software deliverables across multiple teams and job roles. You’ll be responsible for delivering user research-based guidance to the software squads as they build out critical workflows for users of our system. You’ll work collaboratively with product managers, technical program managers, product designers, engineers and our go-to-market teams to own delivery of a high-quality, market-ready system. As our journey progresses, you’ll be at the heart of capturing product feedback on the system as we deploy it to beta users across the world. You’ll prioritize that feedback, plan updates, and ready the overall system for launch.
Role & Responsibilities
- Direct and guide the software product vision, communicate to the cross-functional team, and evolve it based on interactions with customers as the solution is developed
- Work with engineering teams to balance scope, functionality, performance, and time to market
- Creatively generate solutions to a wide range of technical, work flow, and business problems
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data from market and end users
- Make data driven decisions when possible and fall back on well supported intuition when data is not available
- Problem solve within constraints that truly exist and break through constraints that don’t actually exist
- Operate with autonomy while proactively reducing ambiguity for your team and your cross-functional peers
- Set performance metrics for the most important functions of the products and work with team to measure and achieve them
Required Professional Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years relevant Software Product Management experience ideally shipping complex, multi product/system solutions with IoT devices and SaaS components
- Experience solving complex user interaction problems with creative solutions
- You have direct experience working with engineers to balance scope, time to market, and functionality, constantly making trade-offs using qualitative, quantitative, and absent data
- Excellent problem-solving skills, well-structured written and verbal communication
- You have a proven track record of delivering successful products that achieve key business outcomes
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Travel requirement : Very minimal (10%)
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Autologix is a product of MTAP Technologies. Autologix is the easiest way to bring your business online for cab/fleet partners. Use Autlogix to accept booking, deploy trips and generate instant invoicing. The role requires selling Autologix software to Fleet owners.
Role Responsibilities ;
- It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this particular job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales /models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (cold calling, presentations etc)
- Attend meeting, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory. Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales
Required Professional Skills & Experience
- Proven sales experience and Track record of achieving sales quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Finding new customers from the open market by traveling within the local area/branch allotted.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Daily 5+ Cold calls and sales visit
- Job Location : Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune , Mumbai and Chennai
- Age Criteria: Up to 28yrs
- Working – 6 days a week
- Office Timing: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm